This design is quintessential New Orleans, from the clay brick pavers to the gas lamps, but with modern conveniences such as remote interior switching for fountains and lamps, and speakers built into the coiffured ceiling of the dining structure. A massive cast iron urn was converted for a fountain, and iron railings were custom designed to frame the space. Gardens overflow with Hydrangea, Ivy, and lilies.
- Flat roof pergola for all weather dining
- Authentic clay brick pavers
- Remote controlled lighting, water features, sound
- Custom designed wrought iron railings
- 6' high feature urn overflows with Ivy